jandjmovers.com intends to protect the privacy of your personally identifiable information. The following sets forth some of our commitments to your personally identifiable information:
1. Your personal identifiable information will never be sold. Ever!
2. You will NEVER receive from jandjmovers.com any unsolicited communications or advertisements from unrelated third parties. However, You will receive communications (including emails) from jandjmover.com regarding Moving requests and any related services and issues.
3. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our web site. Your IP address and email address are used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
4. You can visit the jandjmovers.com web site to browse moving related services and without first disclosing your personally identifiable information.
B. The purposes for jandjmovers.com collection, use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information:
We need to collect, use and disclose certain parts of your personally identifiable information in order for us to assist and facilitate your request and transaction for Moving Services with (collectively “Our Services”).
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information:
We may collect from you at least some of the following about you: name, home address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information you provide in forms.
How we collect your personally identifiable information will depend on how you use our Services (i.e. upon or through your use of our web sites or over the phone.)
2. Use and disclosure of Personal Information:
In order to further provide Our Services to you, we may use your personally identifiable information with, and disclose your personally identifiable information to, related or non-related third parties including but not limited to the following:
- debt collection agencies, if you fail to pay monies owed to us;
- To government, regulatory and law enforcement agencies where the disclosure is required or authorized by law
C. jandjmovers.com privacy practices
Although we can not and do not guarantee security for, or protection of, your personally identifiable information, our intent nonetheless is to provide privacy, integrity, and authentication in regards to our Internet communication. The security measures we have taken are intended to secure and your data, so that a third party cannot capture, read or access the information while it is in transit between your computer and our system. F. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This web site is not directed or intended for use by children for any purpose. Our intent is to comply with all applicable laws and requirements including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
G. Changes in Our Policy
H. Your Interaction with your Personal Information; How to contact us:
If you wish to withdraw or change your consent to our use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information, or if you wish to review and change your personally identifiable information, or if you would like to contact us with a complaint regarding our use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information, or if you would like additional information regarding the privacy practices of jandjmovers.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org